We are pleased to announce that a new updated beta Imunify360 version 3.2.2 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features. The most notable features are as follows.
Imunify360 agent fixes
- DEF-4782: fixed the md5sum integrity check error: reload files;
- DEF-4918: fixed ValueError in IgnoreList;
- DEF-5045: fixed regression in _RpcServerProtocol._write_response();
- DEF-5060: resolved an issue when ProgressTrackingProtocol transport closed too early;
- DEF-5067: string formatting is now not used with logger in malwarelib;
- DEF-5068: sentry tags do not now contain newlines;
- DEF-5079: optimized migration memory usage;
- DEF-5081: fixed TypeError: unhashable type: ‘list’;
- DEF-4611: cagefs.mp changes must be reverted on agent uninstall;
- DEF-4761: fixed Imunify360 mount points in /etc/cagefs/cagefs.mp.
alt-python-cllib minor updates
- PTCLLIB-116: method for unmount dir in cagefs.mp.
To install a new beta Imunify360 version 3.2.2 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available since Imunify360 version2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.