We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 beta version 3.2.1 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features. The most notable features are as follows.
- DEF-3013: implemented HTML form to submit support ticket through Zendesk API (UI part);
- DEF-3050: nginx CAPTCHA is now integrated into web shield;
- DEF-4238: added data sorting by columns in Malicious files table and in Malware Scanner → History table in the Imunify360 UI;
- DEF-4477: On-demand scan progress is now displayed in UI (UI part);
- DEF-4522: only nginx CAPTCHA is now available and enabled for all by default;
- DEF-4655: added a possibility to store backups on the local backup server, when using Cloudlinux Backup;
- DEF-4675: implemented searching across all IP lists;
- DEF-4742: Malware History tab – Administrator side – added the ‘owner’ column and implemented searching by owner;
- DEF-4744: implemented searching across all IP lists – UI;
- DEF-4796: clock’s humanTime is now updated each 10 seconds;
- DEF-4823: implemented symlink check for inotify scanner;
- DEF-4840: obsolete unused maldet package;
- DEF-4888: agent now makes a number of retries when it creates rules during startup;
- DEF-4889: automatic mod_remoteip installation is now supported on Plesk;
- DEF-4912: dropped Imunify360 Firewall 32bit;
- DEF-4950: updated protobuf file and Python module according to a new PHP module spec.
- DEF-3623: fixed race condition in inotify scanner;
- DEF-4107: fixed incorrect user_id generation;
- DEF-4578: if IPv6 support fails, the system now falls back to IPv4-only and prints warning to logs;
- DEF-4685: fixed IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory;
- DEF-4764: fixed an issue when mod_remoteip check does not work for LiteSpeed;
- DEF-4772: fixed an issue when YARA from EPEL caused segfault;
- DEF-4776: fixed “Failed to detect strategy” error after restart an agent;
- DEF-4822: fixed register by IP in deploy script;
- DEF-4850: fixed minor support form issues;
- DEF-4886: fixed an issue when csf lock is not held when creating rules during startup;
- DEF-4900: fixed a typo in Eula message;
- DEF-4910: fixed –skip-registration in deploy script;
- DEF-4931: fixed CloudLinux 6 bug in restart Imunify360 Agent after cloudlinux-backup-utils was updated;
- DEF-4942: fixed an issue when “config update” is not applied if executed right after reading the config;
- DEF-4974: fixed MalwareScan.type migrations;
- DEF-4981: fixed UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character ‘u0144’ in position 71: ordinal not in range(128);
- DEF-4781: fixed an issue with deadlock in MalwareScanner if stderr buffer is full (ClamAV vendor);
- DEF-5007: reverted “Code CLN token in URL to access HardenedPHP repository”.
To install a new beta Imunify360 version 3.2.1 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
Upgrade is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.