We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 version 3.1.3 is now available. This latest version embodies the following fixes.
- DEF-4772: fixed an issue when YARA from EPEL caused segfault;
- DEF-4974: fixed MalwareScan.type migrations;
- DEF-4981: fixed an issue with UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character ‘u0144’ in position 71: ordinal not in range(128);
- DEF-5007: reverted “Code CLN token in URL to access HardenedPHP repository”;
- DEF-5041: fixed an issue with heuristic scanner fails;
- DEF-4781: fixed an issue with deadlock in MalwareScanner if stderr buffer is full (ClamAV vendor).
Upgrade is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19 and later.
To install a new Imunify360 version 3.1.3, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.