We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 beta version 3.1.2 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as the new features. The most notable features are as follows.
- DEF-4656: agent restart is forced during upgrade if it hangs;
- DEF-4709: implemented mod_sec rules disabling for DirectAdmin;
- DEF-4755: improved mod_sec vendors handling on DirectAdmin;
- DEF-4771: DirectAdmin: adapted Imunify360 UI to new evolution skin;
- DEF-4844: submit malware files to Malware Response System;
- DEF-4915: investigated and fixed issues with CloudLinux Backup;
- DEF-4943: incident access_denied field is now sent to server;
- DEF-4958: removed –domains argument from CLI ‘rules enable’.
- DEF-3780: increased CLI timeout to 5 minutes;
- DEF-4802: Heuristic is now read signs during scan instead of during init;
- DEF-4918: fixed ValueError in IgnoreList;
- DEF-4919: fixed OperationalError: too many SQL variables;
- DEF-4875: fixed TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable;
- DEF-4896: fixed IntegrityError: column hash is not unique;
- DEF-4909: avoid failing transaction in scriptlet;
- DEF-4911: fixed an issue when Agent fails to detect Apache is running;
- DEF-4952: fixed IntegrityError in whitelist_current_user.
To install a new beta Imunify360 version 3.1.2 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.