We are pleased to announce that a new updated stable Imunify360 version 3.0.5 is now available.
- DEF-3521: fixed FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/usr/bin/clamscan’;
- DEF-4684: fixed an issue when blacklist country list command does not work;
- DEF-4710: fixed an error: (2, ‘No such file or directory’);
- DEF-4723: fixed an issue with migration failed: 029_custom_quarantine;
- DEF-4749: fixed an issue when socket.SO_REUSEPORT is not supported in old kernel versions which causes error;
- DEF-4765: fixed CheckRunError: Command ipset restore returned non-zero code 1;
- DEF-4766: fixed /var/imunify360/files/whitelist/v2/pingdom.txt md5sum integrity check error: expecting c9cbb183f5…
To install the new stable Imunify360 version 3.0.5 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.