We are pleased to announce that a new beta Imunify360 version 2.7.4 is now available.
- DEF-2721: `lfd –status` for imunify doctor;
- DEF-3304: agent does not start now during update;
- DEF-3576: added database error diagnostic;
- DEF-3765: CloudLinux Backup is now disabled on CLN, when it disabled on the Imunify360 User Interface;
- DEF-3881: run rule and ipset creation before agent bus starts and prevent ipset calls when rules are not ready;
- DEF-3961: made plugin activation and deactivation a critical operation;
- DEF-4141: refactored usage of restore_infected to async way;
- DEF-4148: action “Put malicious to quarantine” does not now support submitting – agent;
- DEF-4155: error “Can’t get diskstat: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/proc/diskstats'” is not now reported;
- DEF-4172: fixed errors occurred when editing rules very quickly;
- DEF-4192: `–to` arg is now optional for malware submit cli cmd;
- DEF-4196: implemented client to send data (including encrypting plain data with public key);
- DEF-4204: Imunify360 Nginx Optimizations;
- DEF-4227: removed unnecessary logger message;
- DEF-4267: added an option to hide CloudLinux Backup on Imunify360 Settings;
- DEF-4298: fixed broken test_web_scanner (pytest);
- DEF-4352: fixed console.log overloading with citing full SYNCLIST;
- DEF-4353: fixed console.log overloading with `client360: data_received`;
- DEF-4354: tested agent for huge number of IPs in ipset;
- DEF-4372: backup-systems: returned errors in `messages` instead of `data.error`;
- DEF-4395: improved commands output;
- DEF-4418: optimized plugins.sensor.ignore_alert_with_whitelisted_ip;
- DEF-4432: fixed TypeError: object list can’t be used in ‘await’ expression when Acronis backup failed;
- DEF-4434: fixed broken `imunify360-agent update modsec-rules`;
- DEF-4441: fixed an issue when thread_ident_memo check failed [‘main_thread’ != 140685584062272];
- DEF-4447: IP addresses blocked by CaptchaDos are now displayed differently than addresses blocked by server;
- DEF-4449: fixed OperationalError: no such column: t1.no_captcha;
- DEF-4453: adapted changes of the make_initial_backup endpoint;
- DEF-4454: fixed an issue with Plesk: “The server has been already registered with a valid license.”;
- DEF-4467: fixed an issue when available actions do not switch to the opposite ones in Whitelist -> grant/remove full access;
- DEF-4482: fixed an issue with `imunify360-agent version` if broken when service is stopped;
- DEF-4487: fixed an issue when vendor installation does not work on Plesk.
To install a new beta Imunify360 version 2.7.4 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
Upgrade is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19 and later.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.
Should you encounter any problems with the product or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help you.